DISCUSSION FORUM

Forum: General Questions
temporary unavailable

aku bukan surya
aku bukan surya
New Entrant

Level: 5
Streak: 0
is about 4 or 5 days cant access this website, i was really happy when it came back.

4 comments

Firstname Lastname
Firstname Lastname
New Entrant

Level: 10
Streak: 44
That's exactly why I came to this forum, wondering what the **** happened, no one even addressed the issue. I wasted so much time here only for it to go down and I had to redo everything on another site. Makes me wonder how reliable this site is now though... 😦
Firstname Lastname
Firstname Lastname
New Entrant

Reposting because it flagged a 'bad' word, ha: That's exactly why I came to this forum, wondering what the heck (bad word) happened, no one even addressed the issue. I wasted so much time here only for it to go down and I had to redo everything on another site. Makes me wonder how reliable this site is now though... 😦
S B Easwaran
S B Easwaran
Ex nihilo nihil fit

Level: 48
Streak: 920
Yes, I experienced the same trouble. My streak was ruined and I had to spend nearly 2,000 XPs to repair it. Plus, the revision questions piled up hugely. I think the administrators should do something about this. a) If there's downtime, streak repair for those days should be at zero XPs. b) The review questions shouldn't pile up. Please add any other suggestions you have. I do hope the administrators are reading this. This is the BEST FREE memorization flashcard site that is completely ONLINE. The other one I use is Anki, which is more flexible. But this one is GOLD. All the more reason for the administrators to do something.
Firstname Lastname
Firstname Lastname
New Entrant

I agree, i switched to Anki after this site went down. Was a huge pain in the *** though, and now i'm keeping backups of all the words I put into this site in a CSV file to import into other flashcard apps if/when this site goes down again. I agree that it's definitely the best, if only the admins actually paid more attention to it - or at least to us, the users. The forums are pretty much just spam and the admins haven't made a post here for what looks like 3 years. I'd almost think this site was dead if it didn't spring back to life a couple days ago, but no activity or news from the creators seems strange and worrisome.
You must be logged in to comment